Graduate Designer/Verification Engineer - Solutions Engineering
ARM improves people's lives by spreading intelligence in electronic products that transform the way we live and work. ARM is indeed at the heart of the technologies of telephony, IoT, automotive, security and artificial intelligence (AI).
Arm Solution Engineering group in Sophia Antipolis develops new IPs and builds Demonstrator Test Chips with the latest CPUs generation. This role will open the doors of two domains: the design and the verification of IPs. It's a rare opportunity to start your career by discovering these two domains in the same team.
Are you looking for a good opportunity to acquire a deep understanding of the micro-electronic world, and join a dynamic and diverse team ? If so, we would love to hear from you!
The position is located at Arm’s Sophia Antipolis design centre, located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, at the most dynamic technology park. Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Understanding the specification of the target IP to develop and validate it
- Writing, defining and documenting the verification environment to find bugs in the design
- Building and maintaining the testbench by using an appropriate methodology and programming language(s);
- Develop robust design with high quality
- Running tests to stress the design in its last corner cases and find all possible bugs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the fundamentals of hardware design and verification
- Knowledge of hardware description and verification languages e.g. Verilog, SystemVerilog
- Proficiency in software programming
- Proficiency in scripting languages, e.g. Python/Perl/TCL
- Communicating fluent English
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Formal verification tools and methods
- Experience with RTL and simulators
- Familiarity with ARM architectures and instruction sets
- Experience of Unix development environment
- Good level of French can be a good advantage
You will work directly with engineers across the company to build next-generation IPs and CPUs and will have a direct impact on our bottom line and the ability to deliver improvements for our customers, be part of a growing, fast-paced, and lively team. You will have ownership for the implementation of your work!
We have a friendly and high-performance working environment, where Arm offers a competitive benefits package in France including: private medical insurance (employee and family), 25 days annual leave, 20-day sabbatical every four years, supplementary pension and reduction in working hours (11 days).