Graduate Hardware Engineer – Solutions Engineering
In the Solutions Engineering team, we design and verify subsystems for various application segments, using the latest IP products from Arm and other vendors. We are looking for a creative and skilled colleague to join the team and help in the development process of these systems. Would you love a wider exposure across multiple IP products? Do you want an opportunity to work globally with various internal teams to deliver innovative systems? Join our team to help us shape the future products together!
As a Graduate engineer, you will be involved in the verification process of IoT, Mobile and Infrastructure subsystems integrating the latest Arm IPs as we are targeting to reach maximum efficiency in terms of power consumption, performance and area while ensuring correct functional behaviour. Your key responsibilities will include writing verification plans, developing test benches and tests, running regressions, identifying bugs and closing coverage holes. Collaboration with architecture, design, performance analysis, implementation and various IP is essential as we work together on enabling our partners' success.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You graduated from a University or Engineering School, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or other related subject
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Practical experience of working on microprocessor or system designs
- Understanding of verification methodologies and techniques
- Hands-on experience with System Verilog UVM or a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with embedded C, assembly and compilers
- Knowledge of basic scripting languages, e.g. Perl/TCL/Python
- Experience with Linux, shell scripts and Makefiles
- Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL
You will work directly with engineers across the company to build next-generation systems having access to the latest technology. You will have a direct impact on our bottom line and the ability to deliver improvements for our customers. You will be part of a growing, fast-paced, and fun team. You will have ownership for the implementation of your work. Our Budapest office offers a friendly and high-performance work environment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.