Graduate ML Hardware Design Engineer
We are looking for graduate engineers passionate about a career in digital hardware design. Working on the cutting edge of Arm IP, you will be creating technology that powers the next generation of mobile apps, portable devices, home automation, smart cities, self-driving cars, and much more!
As a hardware design engineer, you'll be part of a growing and highly skilled design team focusing on ML and Neural Network hardware. Working closely with colleagues from other international design centres, you will support the design and verification of Arm’s next generation IP, using the latest methodologies and technology.
Above all, you must have a willingness to absorb as much as possible about this new frontier. Given the impact and reach of this field, you’ll be encouraged to share this knowledge with other specialists across the company. This is centred around promoting and demonstrating the Arm core beliefs and behaviours.
The earliest expected start date is 1 April 2024.
We will begin the interview process early 2024 but look forward to receiving your application before then. When applying, please ensure you include your most up to date academic transcript.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working towards or completed university degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant subject.
- RTL design experience.
- Good software engineering skills including understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Experience in functional debug of errors in the RTL model.
- Experience in the specification, creation, and debug of SystemVerilog/UVM constrained-random testbenches.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, Python.
- Assembly language for Arm or other architectures.
- Hands-on experience of machine learning and neural networks (useful but not critical).
All Arm employees are provided with vital training to succeed in their respective roles. As well as a friendly and high-performance working environment, Arm offers a competitive benefits package in Sweden including private medical insurance, 30 days of annual leave, sabbatical, supplementary pension, wellness benefits. At Arm, we have a hybrid working approach where we offer people the flexibility to work part of their time from home and part of the time from the office.
You will be working with a bunch of enthusiastic and brilliant colleagues. At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to shape extraordinary! These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process: We not I, Do great things, and Be your brilliant self.