Principal Logic Design Engineer (silent)
Arm is building a team to develop best-in-class silicon demonstrators based on Arm’s IP compute sub-system solutions targeting premium mobile, infrastructure and automotive markets. Using the latest nodes (e.g. 3nm) and new SoC 3D packaging developments, Arm’s ambition is to demonstrate industry outstanding performance by architecting, designing, implementing, and fabricating innovative silicon test chips. This is an exciting and unique initiative, where we are bringing in innovative talent and expertise from across the semiconductor industry to drive how the next generation of leading compute on Arm devices are built across the industry, opening up significant potential for the future.
Would you like to play a key role in defining the solution growth story in Arm?
As a Principal Logic Design Engineer, you will join the ARM GPU Hardware Design group in Ra’anana Israel as a senior member of the team. Arm’s GPU Design Team is responsible for developing the Mali™ range of graphics processors. Mali™ is the most sold GPU in the world. As a creative design engineer with a knowledge of SoCs you will be an integral part of a design team developing logic for subsystems and SoCs.
- Micro-architecture definitions at the unit level.
- Specification, design, RTL coding and optimization of complex blocks.
- Close work with the verification team on block/top level to ensure timely delivery of quality designs.
Required Skills and Experience :
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Computers Engineering.
- Extensive experience of RTL design and development using Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL for sophisticated SoCs and ASIC products.
- Significant Logic Design experience.
- Strong exposure to all stages of design : initial concept, specification, implementation, power analysis, power optimisation, testing, documentation and support
- Produce specifications and documentation describing sophisticated designs.
- Unix environment including scripting (Perl, C-shell, python) experience.
- Excellent system view capabilities.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Familiarity with sophisticated design practices (Clock/Voltage domain crossing, DFT and Low Power Design).
- Familiarity with the various backend tools (synthesis).
Joining our GPU team means joining a global community of over 700 professionals spread across six sites: Shanghai, Trondheim, Oslo, Ra'anana, Lund, Manchester, and Cambridge. Together, we collaborate on powerful GPU products that push the boundaries of performance and efficiency. Our GPUs can be found in over 80% of smart TVs, 50% of smartphones, and 20% of automotive products worldwide.