Senior SOC Validation Engineer
Arm’s hardware is at the heart of the computing and connectivity revolution that continues to transform the way people live and businesses operate. Working as a team and engaging with the world’s most famous technology companies, we are driving innovation into all areas where computation is possible. This will facilitate us to build better solutions for the billions of people using our technology worldwide based #onArm. As we continue to grow, we need the best engineers to join a team responsible for the development of sophisticated Subsystems and Solutions. Soon, we could be using your talents to develop the technologies that will enable the latest compute solutions in today's Enterprise, Auto and Client markets.
Arm's new Systems Solution Group's mission is to enable our partners by delivering secure, performant, reliable hardware and software that are easy to use! Arm is coming up with a new SoC team working on the latest Arm architecture and IPs along with various third-party IPs with an improved focus on security, performance, area and power on the newest technology node. SoC Verification of this next-generation chip using innovative technologies, methodologies and tools targeted for the premium mobile and laptop market will be a phenomenal learning curve for the candidate.
- As a Staff Validation engineer with a knowledge of subsystems and SoCs you will make valuable contributions to a team tasked with stress validating SoC.
- Engineers will have ample opportunities to collaborate with designers and architects to understand design specifications and build a functional validation strategy.
- Work with the Emulation/FPGA team in understanding various atspeed verification collaterals required for driving stimulus at the board level.
- Should possess a good understanding of media data flow between CPU, GPU, VPU, DPU, DMA with DDR.
- Work on System Programming using Linux and GPU programming using OpenGL/Vulkan or CUDA.
- Post silicon validation of complex Subsystem in SoC environment
Required Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years of proven experience in working on SoC verification environments.
- Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. (SystemVerilog), shell programming/scripting (e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python etc.)
- Exposure to all stages of verification: requirements collection, creation of test plans, testbench implementation, test cases development, documentation and support.
- Ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet ambitious targets without compromising on quality
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Arm system architectures
- Good knowledge and verification experience in Arm A class CPU Processors and NoC interconnect.
- Hands-on with Coresight, System MMU, Interrupt Controllers & DDR/LPDDR memory controller IPs.
- Exposure to Silicon bring up and post silicon Validation of complex SoC
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Possess knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Exposure to Media IPs such as VPU & DPU and IO peripherals such as USB & UFS controllers is desirable!
- Exposure to Silicon Validation debug equipment
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.