Senior/ Staff Power Aware Verification Engineer
Arm’s hardware is at the heart of the computing and connectivity revolution that continues to transform the way people live and businesses operate. Working as a team and engaging with the world’s most famous technology companies, we are driving innovation into all areas where computation is possible. This will facilitate us to build better solutions for the billions of people using our technology worldwide based #onArm. As we continue to grow, we need the best engineers to join a team responsible for the development of sophisticated Subsystems and Solutions. Soon, we could be using your talents to develop the technologies that will enable the latest compute solutions in today's Enterprise, Auto and Client markets.
Arm's new Systems Solution Group's mission is to enable our partners by delivering secure, performant, reliable hardware and software that are easy to use! Arm is coming up with a new SoC team working on the latest Arm architecture and IPs along with various third-party IPs with an improved focus on security, performance, area and power on the newest technology node. SoC Verification of this next-generation chip using innovative technologies, methodologies and tools targeted for the premium mobile and laptop market will be a phenomenal learning curve for the candidate.
- As a verification engineer with a knowledge of subsystems and SoCs you will make valuable contributions to a team tasked with verifying the functional correctness of SoC.
- Engineers will have ample opportunities to collaborate with designers and architects to understand design specifications and build a functional verification strategy.
- Key responsibilities will include writing test plans, defining test methodologies, and completing functional verification to the required quality levels and schedules.
- Should possess a good understanding of media data flow between CPU, GPU, VPU, DPU, DMA with DDR.
- Owns test development for IO Virtualization, Protection, Security, Debug and Telemetry across SoC.
- Will collaborate with engineers in architecture, design, verification, implementation, modeling, performance analysis, silicon validation, FPGA and board development.
- Senior engineers are also encouraged to support junior members.
Required Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years of proven experience in working on Power Aware verification.
- Experience on Low power mode, UPF based Power Aware verification, SoC power architecture.
- Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. (System Verilog), shell programming/scripting (e.g., Tcl, Perl, Python etc.)
- Exposure to all stages of verification: requirements collection, creation of test plans, testbench implementation, test cases development, documentation, and support.
- Ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet ambitious targets without compromising on quality.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Arm system architectures.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Possess knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.