Senior Verification Engineer
Are you enthusiastic about new technologies? This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated verification engineer to join the hardworking Advanced Product team and shape the future.
This diverse, engineering-centric group invents, defines, and develop innovative physical implementation methods for CPU/GPU class designs using optimized physical IP.
We pursue next-generation Arm CPUs and GPUs, inventing new concepts that will power billions of devices worldwide. As verification engineer you will be in charge to validate these new concepts (CPU cores, Interconnect, Memory, DAP..) on SoC testchips.
Support the Verification on diverse type of project SoC testchip or IPs delivered to external customers. You will have to innovate and deploy new verification techniques to validate new CPU, GPU and digital IPs at RTL and gate level. You will work in alliance with the Design team to fix and/or improve RTL design. You are familiar with gate level simulation and basic DFT concepts, knowledge on mbist insertion would be appreciated.
In this role, we expect a proactive and autonomous candidate to apply the verification plans to validate all features and stress the design in corner cases to find all possible bugs!
Required Skills and Experience :
Experience of architecting and implementing functional verification environments for complex IP and top level.
- Experience developing re-usable and scalable code whilst having good knowledge of System Verilog and UVM;
- Experience in planning and writing functional coverage;
- Good scripting skills (Python, Perl, tcl …) – being able to develop scripting to support new flows;
- Familiar with the tools and processes for developing testbenches and finishing all aspects of the verification process;
- Experience in Formal Verification;
- Experience of RTL coding with Verilog and system Verilog;
- Already exposed to C/C++ language and able to write basic C tests;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as teammate;
- Dedicated with a focused-on analysis and problem solving;
- Experience of working with remote and international teams;
- Committed and highly driven to achieve objectives;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written - Ability to express ideas;
- Reliable and open-minded with a pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- Ability to document and train others on work developed.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of DFT and experience with ATPG.
You will work directly with test engineers across the company to validate the next-generation CPUs. You will have a direct impact on our bottom line and the ability to deliver improvements for our customers and will participate to a growing, fast-paced, and fun team.
We have a friendly and high-performance working environment, where Arm offers a competitive benefits package in France including private medical insurance (employee and family), 25 days annual leave, supplementary pension and reduction in working hours (11 days).