SoC Verification Engineer
Arm’s Solution Engineering team is very thrilled to connect with SoC verification engineers in Chandler. New team members in Chandler will join hands with other RTL design and verification engineers spread across UK, US, France and Hungary to build best in class compute subsystems, SoCs/testchips.
Arm is establishing a team to develop best-in-class silicon demonstrators based on Arm’s IP compute sub-system solutions targeting premium mobile, infrastructure and automotive markets. Using the latest nodes (e.g. 3nm) and new SoC 3D packaging developments, Arm’s ambition is to demonstrate industry best-in-class performance by architecting, designing, implementing, and fabricating cutting edge silicon test chips.
This is an exciting and unique initiative, where we are bringing in innovative talent and expertise from across the semiconductor industry to drive how the next generation of leading compute on Arm devices are built across the industry, opening up significant potential for the future.
Would you like to play a key role in defining the solution growth story in Arm?
Solution team’s mission is to enable our partners by delivering a secure, performant, reliable hardware and software that are easy to use. Verification engineers will join a highly focused group where you will help verify our next generation compute solutions using innovative technologies, methodologies and tools.
- As a verification engineer with a knowledge of subsystems and SoCs, you will make valuable contributions to a team tasked with verifying functional correctness of the design under test.
- Key responsibilities will include building functional verification strategies, writing test plans, defining test methodologies, improving the verification methodologies, completing functional verification to the required quality levels and schedules.
- Working with project management on planning tasks, setting schedules, quality checkpoints, engineer will be fully responsible for the area of verification.
- Will collaborate with engineers from architecture, design, verification, implementation, modelling, performance analysis, silicon validation, FPGA and board development.
- Senior engineers are also encouraged to support junior members.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Worked on embedded C based SoC verification environments
- Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. (SystemVerilog), shell programming/scripting (e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python etc.)
- Experienced in one or more of various verification methodologies – UVM/OVM/eRM, formal, low power, emulation
- Exposure to all stages of verification: requirements collection, creation of verification methodology plans, testplans, testbench implementation, Testcases development, coverage closure, documentation and support
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Arm system architectures, PCIe, CXL, DDRx, LPDDRx protocols
'Nice to Have' :
- You possess the knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Practical experience of working on Processor based system design
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated and innovative engineers. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
ARM® is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and embedded devices!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.