SW Automation Engineer Intern
Are you a highly motivated software engineer, interested in defining methodologies, making them concrete and applying them on the ground?
Would you like to play a part in developing next-generation technology while working alongside and learning from some of the world’s best engineers?
We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer, willing to work in a multicultural and diverse environment, interested in building strong relationships with various teams in multi design centers!
As an automation engineer intern working in the Productivity Engineering group, your main role will consist of helping in benchmarking, deployment and support of new solutions to enable best in class designs.
Working in close collaboration with methodology experts, as well as design teams and EDA vendors, the intern will be involved from methodology definition, up to deployment and maintenance for use in production.
Based in Sophia Antipolis, our design center is built to high-level environmental and wellbeing standards (LEED and WELL certified respectively).
During this internship you will:
- Work with the teams that design and verify best in class Arm IPs. You'll determine their use model and help them in optimising their tasks.
- Port some of their tasks into Cloud using containerisation methods and Object Storage
- Work with EDA tools vendor to optimise their tool to work in Cloud context
- Test and monitor the solution to optimise efficiency and cost
- Productize the solution by engaging with a lead-partner
- Document the new methodology you put in place
- Define guidelines and deployment recommendation for standard methodologies
Required Skills and Experience:
Whilst we will develop and improve your experience and skills on program, there are a few things that you need to offer too, and this role is for you if you:
- Have a keen curiosity for software and operating systems
- Understanding of software development principles and design patterns
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery principles (CI/CD)
- Experience of at least one object oriented programming language
- Use of a UNIX environment and shell programming/scripting
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of cloud-computing technologies: containerisation (e.g., Docker), Providers specificities (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Programming languages such as: high-level (e.g., C), object-oriented (e.g., Python, Java, C++), assembly language (ideally Arm assembler).
- Exposure to verification techniques and testbenches (e.g., UVM and Formal)
- Familiarity with hardware description languages, such as VHDL or Verilog/SystemVerilog
Working on interesting new projects is exciting, but we also know how relevant it is to receive support. That's why throughout the internship, interns can expect regular feedback and development opportunities, social activities to connect with peers, an end of summer celebration, plus the opportunity to be *considered for future Graduate positions (*subject to performance). #getreadytogrow
Our program is crafted to give interns the best start possible and support their personal growth as well as professional development.
Gain a competitive salary of 1750 euros / month, supportive rewards package, alongside unparalleled learning and networking opportunities from the best in industry.