As a part of our commitment into new business areas such as automotive, we are building a new team in the bristol office specialising in building world class Automotive IPs. We are looking for passionate RTL design and verification engineers to seed this team. If you have experience in, or are interested in automotive IP development, this is a great opportunity to be involved in the early stages!
You will specify and develop new hardware verification testbenches for future automotive generation hardware IP. You will improve existing testbenches to increase performance, quality and efficiency. You will also identify areas for improvement in processes and methodologies, then implement those changes to advance our best-practises and innovation for hardware verification.
- Reviewing and assessing proposed design changes from a verification complexity point of view
- Architecting verification IP and full verification environments with verification delivery ownership.
- Investigating and scripting new verification flows and optimising existing ones
- Analysis of data from simulation runs using machine learning and data science techniques to drive efficient bug discovery and debug
- Developing methodology and deploying within the group and having full ownership of verification closure and mentoring members of the team.
- Close collaboration with other Arm engineering teams leading to high quality IP that works well in a complete system.
Required Skills and Experience :
- You can demonstrate experience in working with constrained-random verification including ownership of a verification environment.
- Experience of architecting and implementing functional verification environments for complex IP.
- Experience developing re-usable and scalable code whilst having good knowledge of SystemVerilog and UVM as well as experience in planning and writing functional coverage.
- Strong scripting skills – being able to develop scripting to support new flows.
- You are familiar with the tools and processes for developing testbenches and finishing all aspects of the verification process and be dedicated with a focused approach to problem analysis and solving.
'Nice To Have' Skills and Experience:
- Team leadership and mentoring experience
- Multiprocessing microarchitecture experience including knowledge of cache coherence and bus protocols (e.g. AMBA4 ACE or AXI)
- Experience in Formal Verification is a plus.
- You have already worked on Functional Safety product development for the Automotive market (applying standards such as ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508)
In return -
You will get to utilise your engineering skills to build support for the technologies and influence millions of devices for years to come.