Digital Design Engineer (f/m/div)*
Have you ever wondered how it is to work in a company that shapes the future? Then we have a great opportunity for you to boost your career! Don’t miss this chance and apply now.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for Digital design (System Verilog / VHDL coding), verification and simulation
- Implement design-for-test concepts
- Closely cooperate with analog and digital designers and verification engineers
- Support hardware post-silicon validation in the lab
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Telematics or comparable with focus on electronics
- First experience in digital design
- Good knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog
- Experience with Unix programming languages such as shell, Perl, TCL etc.
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2023.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.