Digital Design Engineer (f/m/div)
Are you a strategic thinker that is committed and motivated to learn new languages and develop new skills? Did you always want to get creative and build products that contribute to an easier, safer and greener world? Then, join us as a Digital Design Engineer!
In your new role you will:
- Contribute to/coordinate Digital Design activities for different projects (effort estimations and plan, participate to specification, concept and interdisciplinary reviews, define and implement the mass production test blocks).
- Elaborate architecture and test benches for each allocated module;
- Implement RTL and perform RTL and Gate level simulations;
- Generate and handle Clock, reset and LFO trees and perform parasitic extraction;
- Perform Synthesis, Equivalence check, Static timing analysis and provide area estimations;
- Implement ECO scripts (timing ECO and functional ECO) and also perform ECO from code and cells replacement;
- Have ATPG knowledge, check design for timing violations;
- Perform power simulations and analysis is a plus;
- Work in "Analog on top" and “Digital on top” flows, implement mixed signal P&R flow and perform LVS, DRC checks on released GDS, implement timing driven and physical constraints.
- A degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years experience in Digital Design engineering positions;
- Proven experience in RTL Implementation using System Verilog/VHDL;
- Good understanding of Digital backend flow;
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python would also be a plus;
- Good command of English Language.