Digital Verification Senior Staff Engineer
Infineon Technologies Bristol is seeking a highly skilled and innovative individual who excels in deciphering complex technical details and devising effective solutions. If you have a passion for working in a dynamic environment and thrive in a multinational setting, this is the opportunity for you! Join us and be part of a team that is dedicated to delivering exceptional results in the automotive field.
As a Digital Verification Senior Staff Engineer, you will work within the IP Development team in Bristol, a team with a proven track record in successful IP deliveries into the AURIX™ Automotive Microcontrollers.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for developing System Verilog – UVM testbenches and solve potentially complex problems related to test bench development
- Be responsible for developing right from scratch UVC components for new verification environments;
- Be responsible for defining and writing a functional coverage model;
- Debug failing test cases to root cause;
- Participate in reviews to ensure test bench meets quality and is complete;
- Contribute to verification perspective in Design and Concept meetings;
- Ensure test bench meets sign-off targets, including coverage, functional safety and test bench qualification;
- Proactively help increase efficiency of verification activities and mitigate risks early;
- Contribute to enhancing Verification strategy and architecture of IP testbenches.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- At least 8 years of experience in Verification working with Verilog and/or SystemVerilog;
- 5 years of experience on IP/block level Test-bench bring up on SV UVM based platform;
- The ability to understand complex design specification, derive features and test bench architectures from concept;
- Familiarity with CAD/EDA tools for Design and Simulation;
- Working knowledge in scripting languages for verification environments (e.g Python, Perl, TCL would be preferred);
- Strong background in Digital Logic Design and Verification;
- Fluency in English.