Digital Verification Staff Engineer (f/m/div)
Are you a passionate engineer who wants to join an energetic verification team using leading-edge tools and methodologies? Do you want to be part of the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing world of automotive? Then, you just have to apply to have the chance to become a Staff Engineer for Digital Verification at Infineon’s Design Center in Padova.
As a Staff Engineer for Digital Verification, you will be responsible for a wide variety of advanced verification tasks, while working in close cooperation with other teams.
In your new role you will:
- Work with Design Engineers in the verification and validation of circuit designs;
- Develop design standards and guidelines to ensure quality and performance;
- Perform electrical verification of circuit components;
- Perform failure analysis and suggest corrective actions;
- Work with Management to coordinate and execute projects within the timeline and budget;
- Determine technology requirements, dependencies, and deliverables based on project specifications;
- Prepare the design verification plan based on design specifications;
- Maintain the design verification environment while tracking and closing bugs.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
A degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree with specific knowledge of microelectronic devices and related digital circuit design;
It is an advantage if you have:
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) experience for automotive;
- Experience in Power-aware verification using UPF/CPF;
- Solid Knowledge of VManager and VPlanner;
- Experience with automotive standards in particular with ISO26262 and requirements-driven simulation;
- Knowledge of analog & mixed-signal IC architectures and integration requirements;
- Knowledge of Jama and Jira;
- Knowledge of Requirements Management methodologies.
Please send your CV in English.