GFX Digital Design Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
We are currently searching for a GFX Digital Design Verification Engineer who wants to join a dynamic team and take their technical knowledge to the next level in our mission of excellence.
Your tasks include the full Digital Design Verification (Functional, Formal, Power-aware, Pre-Si validation etc.) and support Design and Systems.
In your new role you will:
- Drive reviewing the IP micro-architecture, run Pre-Silicon functional& power-aware and formal verification for performance-critical algorithmic blocks of next-generation Video/GFX;
- Lead a feature verification by setting up the verification plan, testbench development, test content development and adapt verification components for a coverage driven verification flow;
- Define and run the simulation model; finding and implementing corrective measures for failing tests. Analyzing and using results to modify testing;
- Improve the effectiveness, efficiency and velocity of high speed and high complexity design verification;
- Be able to deal with RTL in Verilog and SV; experience on running on emulation and Gate-level simulation;
- Drive collaboration with multi-disciplinary international teams (Architects, Design, Validation, Application, Software, SoC, …) to ensure the best solution for customers under tight schedule;
- Be responsible for technical documentation and scripting, while continuously improving verification and development methodologies.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or a similar field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in logic verification and excellent knowledge about logic verification techniques; Experience in leading a verification feature would be a big plus
- Hands-on know-how on constraint random verification methodology, verification requirements and applications, e.g. SystemVerilog UVM and formal verification and coverage closure
- Deep understanding of testbench architecture, experience in developing System Verilog assertions and checkers, UVC (BFM, Monitors, Scoreboard.) as well as in leading simulation tools for design verification
- Good knowledge on emulation/validation and scripting would be a plus; strong commitment to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Familiarity with Graphics/Video/DSP/Camera subsystem is a big plus
- Very good English language skills – German would be beneficial
Please send us your CV in English.