Intern – Analog / Digital Design & Verification
This opening is part of Infineon’s Internship program. The Internship Program gives you the opportunity to gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side by side with experienced leaders to power your career. This position is onsite and located at our Morrisville, North Carolina location.
In your new role you will:
- Support analog/digital design and verification of mixed-signal IP utilizing the Cadence suite of tools
- Create mixed-signal test benches and execute simulations on various SoC scenarios using Cadence Tools
- Perform functional verification of digital multiphase buck controllers, integrated power stages, and power management circuits for Voltage Regulator designs
- Perform silicon bench evaluation to characterize IC performance using Python-based automation tools. Document results and prepare validation reports
- Develop scalable and reusable constrained random test benches using object-oriented programming languages/methodologies like SystemVerilog/UVM
- Collaborate with analog and digital IC design industry experts and cross-functional teams to ensure better performance of the unit's architecture
- Develop analog and mixed-signal design skills by helping develop next-generation IP
- Explore and design the "Best in World" products
- Currently pursuing a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work onsite at our Morrisville, North Carolina location
- High motivation in learning integrated design, development, and testing of mixed-signal devices
- Basic electronic design course
- Experience with Cadence tools
- Capability of creating schematics, generating netlists, and running simulations
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell commands and editors
- Experience in hardware verification languages (HVLs) like System Verilog, and UVM
- Experience in firmware debugging at the RTL level
- Experience with Python programming language
- Knowledge of microcontroller-based test benches and Firmware / Hardware co-verification
- Knowledge of one or more protocols like PMBUS, I2C, UART, SPI etc.
- Experience with lab test equipment such as oscilloscope, DMM, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and work effectively in a team environment
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs