Junior Engineer Program | Cork (f/m/div)
Are you eager to kick off a challenging career in the Electronic field but would also like to keep investing in the development of your skills and knowledge? At Infineon, you don’t have to choose between these two! Join our Junior Engineer Program in Ireland, an initiative designed to strengthen your core competencies in preparation for a thriving career. Over the course of 2 years, you will have assignments in different technical fields, working closely with our team of experts who will challenge you to reach your highest potential and become a reference in all our fields of expertise!
With this program, you will explore a fantastic journey within our Dublin and Cork R&D Centers. Based in Cork and throughout different assignments, you will gain and develop technical and functional knowledge in the areas of:
- Analog Design;
- Digital Design;
- Digital Verification;
- Systems/Technical Marketing;
- Be part of Global project teams with innovative assignments using state of the art methodologies;
- Be exposed to industry standard practices for Safety, Security and Verification
- Experience hands-on RTL development, Synthesis and analysis of power efficiency and testability;
- Being involved in the design of cutting-edge Analog Circuits and verification of complex mixed signal systems.
- Work on products ranging from low-power edge sensing and processing for Consumer Wearables to high power graphics and processing for Automotive applications
- Develop an attractive career path according to your functional and personal preferences and competencies.
Plus, you are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or similar fields;
- Knowledge of Electronic devices and circuits;
- Knowledge of Hardware Design Languages such as Verilog and SystemVerilog;
- Knowledge of Analog IC;
- Programming knowledge in C/C++ (Python and PERL will be considered a plus);
- A highly motivated mindset and willingness to learn.