Principal Digital Functional Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
Infineon Technologies d.o.o. Belgrade is hiring a Principal Verification Engineer to join our team. If you have a strong interest in innovation and you are or want to become an experienced professional in the verification field, come on board and join us!
In your new role you will:
- Define and implement verification concepts for complex SoCs using state-of-the-art methodologies such metric driven, formal, power aware and emulation-based verification as well as HW/SW co-verification;
- Design the architecture of advanced testbenches;
- Coordinate the overall verification strategy including analog/mixed-signal aspects as well as system level functionality;
- Define and control verification management activities such as verification planning, verification tracking and reporting, as well as requirement-based verification;
- Conduct the clarification of verification requirements with multiple communication interfaces and drive the enhancement of existing verification methodologies and flows;
- Lead the verification of IC projects comprehensively on module and system level;
- Control for work process compliance and high-quality verification sign-off.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or in a similar academic discipline;
- 6+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry, including deep know-how of state-of-the-art verification methodologies;
- Metric driven, formal, power aware, HW/SW co-verification and mixed-signal verification concepts;
- Experience with a large variety of chip and testbench architectures;
- Experience in SystemVerilog, Specman, VHDL, Verilog, UVM and scripting languages;
- High level of expertise in using leading-edge simulators, as well as data management systems;
- Technical team lead or project management experience is a plus;
- Functional safety (ISO 26262) and security (ISO 21434) know-how are an advantage.