Prototyping Engineer (f/m/div)
Have you ever wondered how it is to work in a company that shapes the future? Then we have a great opportunity for you to boost your career! Don’t miss this chance and apply now.
In your new role you will:
- Do prototype design and implementation from a System and Product level perspective
- Develop FPGA, Embedded System and Application Based SoC Prototype platforms (Hardware, Emulation, Mixed-signal)
- Automation and Scripting based on various EDA tooling and in-house tooling
- Concept and Architecture verification, result driven analysis and bug finding
- System Behavioral modeling, Digital Design as well as Testbench development
- Understand SoC and IP level design and architecture
- Experience with projects related to Full System FPGA Prototyping, Verification and Validation
- Familiarity with Xilinx, Siemens, Altera, Cadence, or Synopsys Prototyping solutions with extensive knowhow in the tooling related
- The ability to work with multiple design languages (SystemVerilog, Verilog, Python, VerilogA, C++, SystemC)
- Willingness to take up technical challenge and communicate on a multi-site collaboration manner
- A broad understanding of different ASIC product portfolios
- A strong interest in innovation and exploration
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2023.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.