Real Number Modeling Engineer for Automotive Power Applications (f/m/div)
As a Real Number Modeling Engineer you will be responsible for the development of behavioral digital descriptions of analog modules targeted for digital simulators. Your deliveries are needed for functional and mixed-signal pre-silicon verification.
In your new role you will:
- Develop module level behavioral models of analog blocks targeted for digital simulators for mixed-signal automotive products (eg: Motor Drives, Gate Drivers, Body Bridges)
- Have full responsibility for model development according to requested specifications
- Perform model verification vs schematic / requirements
- Define model development and verification plan in sync with existent modeling methodology
- Align with stakeholders on model requirements (eg: accuracy, complexity, feature set, etc)
- Ensure sign-off criteria are met and model documentation is consistent
- Contribute to defining and improving existing real number modeling methodology in line with market state-of-the-art (eg: investigate new tools, simulators, understand modeling language constrains and find workarounds, process automation, etc)
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics, Automatic Control or equivalent degree.
- Experience with real number modeling languages (eg: Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL)
- Good knowledge in Digital & Mixed-Signal simulators (eg: AMS designer, XA-VCS).
- Know-how in Cadence tools and Virtuoso environment would be a plus.
- Good understanding of analog circuitry
- Passion for applied mathematics, mathematical models, numerical simulations is a big plus
- Scripting languages are nice to have (eg: Python)
- Good command of English Language