Senior Functional Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
NoBug an Infineon Company is hiring a Senior Functional Verification Engineer to join our SoC Design Verification Team in Bucharest and participate in the development of optimized Power and Performance System-On-Chip devices targeting IoT and Customer/Automotive applications! If you are an experienced professional in the verification field, with a strong interest in innovation, come on board and join us.
In your new role you will:
- Actively participate in definition of verification infrastructure including test bench components and testcases which are scalable and portable across various projects and platforms;
- Define verification strategy (constraint random, formal, directed etc.) for digital or mixed-signal Subsystem and SoC verification;
- Work in different verification methodologies including but not limited to System Verilog UVM and C based test benches;
- Hands-on contributor to SoC verification either from scratch, or using legacy verification environments and methodology flows;
- Participate in team internal and cross-functional collaboration with design, software and hardware teams across multiple sites, to ensure a successful product delivery;
- Effectively work with the wider organizational community, for continuous learning and sharing best practices across teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering / Compute Science and at least +5 years of relevant experience in IP / subsystem / SoC verification;
- Experience in developing reusable and scalable verification infrastructure for complex digital or mixed-signal SoCs or large subsystems;
- Experience with HVL like System Verilog, Specman;
- Solid understanding of verification flows including UVM, ABV, formal and C based test benches;
- Familiarity with data management and version control systems;
- Knowledge of ARM based technologies and protocols such as AHB, AXI etc. are highly desirable;
- Self-motivated with the initiative to seek constant improvements in the verification methodologies;
- Possess strong initiative, analytical/problem solving skills, team working skills and ability to multitask;
- Fluency in English.
- Understanding of power aware verification using UPF and Gate level simulation;
- Knowledge of Python, tcl, Perl etc. for developing test content and scripts.