Senior Staff Engineer Digital Design
We are looking for Engineer who would be involved in the digital design of the next generation Power management mixed signal products. Location: Gujarat
In your new role you will:
- Engineer would be involved in the digital design of the next generation Power management mixed signal products.
- Develop performance enhancement algorithms for Analog circuits and its implementation in RTL
- Responsibilities include (but not limited to) Specification creation, micro-architecture development, RTL coding, test-plan creation, and working with AMS team etc.
- Responsible for block level design, simulations, synthesis(optional)
- Work with AMS / digital Verification team and Physical Design team to take the product from RTL to GDSII
- Engineer would be working closely with Analog team and familiarity with Analog centric digital is an added advantage.
- Exposure to AMS simulation would be ideal.
- Prior experience on control loops, micro-controller integration is an added advantage,
- Candidates who have worked on DC2DC and AC2DC converters would be an ideal fit
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Electronics /Electrical Engineering
- 3-10+ years of Industry experience
- Experienced in RTL design using VHDL / Verilog / System Verilog.
- Strong Basics of Digital design
- Experience of working with Analog Mixed Signal design team is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and a positive working attitude.
- Inclination for automation is an added advantage (Exposure to Python)
- Self-motivated and must be hands on