Senior Staff Verification & Modelling Engineer (f/m/div)
Are you a passionate engineer who wants to join an energetic verification team using leading-edge tools and methodologies? Do you want to be part of the growth of our Design Center in Bristol? Are you fascinated by the future of mobility and want to play a key role at the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing world of automotive? Then our team in Bristol is waiting for you! Join us as a Senior Staff Verification & Modelling Engineer and don’t miss this opportunity to join Infineon’s success story.
As a Verification and Modelling Engineer, you will be an interface to internal customers, defining requirements and implementing the necessary verification tasks.
In your new role you will:
- Work hands-on and contribute across the team in one of the key functions needed for CPU and IP Verification;
- Own and develop verification components of the next generation automotive products;
- Be responsible for the update and maintenance of the in-house TriCore reference model;
- Provide technical support to customers;
- Gather requirements and define the development plan.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree;
- Full and deep understanding of the CPU architectures is an advantage;
- Expertise in hardware verification languages such as SV UVM or Specman e, UVM and SVAs, and SystemVerilog;
- Knowledge of verification platform and framework development, RTL and Gate level (optional) functional verification;
- Experience with assembly language development and software development tools;
- Experience in C/C++ with a focus on modern C++ (i.e. C++11/14), SystemC TLM 2.0, Perl and Python;
- Knowledge in Linting tools (PC Lint or equivalent) would be a plus;
- Knowledge in Revision control systems (Clearcase, SVN, Git, Team Bucket or equivalent);
- Solid knowledge of English language.