Specialist Digital Design Engineer (f/m/div)
Are you interested in the automotive industry and passionate about microelectronics and digital design? Do you want to kick start your career at Infineon, the world leader of automotive semiconductors? What are you waiting for? We challenge you to apply and shape the future of the automotive industry in our team in Padova, Italy.
As a Specialist Digital Design Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our application, analog design, and technical marketing teams, providing them with your expertise. Furthermore, you will play an important part in contributing to technology process and methodology improvements.
In your new role you will:
- Drive and/or support product feasibility studies and product architecture cooperating with Application, Analog Design and Technical Marketing engineering teams;
- Define top level concept partitioning and interfaces definition of digital and analog-mixed signal blocks;
- Define DFT concept and integration system architecture;
- RTL design (System Verilog) and design constrains providing documented compliance to performance and quality requirements;
- Support R2G flow and activities guaranteeing RTL code synthesis feasibility;
- Generate Design Documentation Reports and participate in Design Reviews;
- Drive and/or support risk assessment, risk management and Design/Product FMEAs;
- Drive and/or support preparation of product level verification & validation plans as well as work with test engineers in defining the product test plan;
- Support product validation and debug activities working with Product, Quality and Test engineering up to production ramp-up;
- Contribute to Technology Process and Design Methodology improvements.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master Degree or PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree with specific knowledge of microelectronic devices and related digital circuit design;
- Fresh graduate with 1 or more years of relevant experience;
- Solid knowledge of hardware description language (System Verilog is a plus);
- Experience in defining ARM-CortexM based architectures would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of analog & mixed signal IC architectures and integration requirements;
- Good experience with common design tools;
- Good/solid knowledge of Unix OS and scripting languages (Perl, Python);
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, Italian is appreciated, German is a plus.
Please send us your CV in English.