Specialist Digital Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
Are you interested in the automotive industry and passionate about verification? Do you want to get in the world of microcontrollers and be a part of our verification planning environments and design testing? Join our team in Padova, Italy and shape the future of the automotive industry for Infineon Technologies.
As a Specialist Digital Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for the verification of microcontroller-based products. Moreover, you will participate in the building of verification environments and design verification components.
In your new role you will:
- Create verification plans and test suites based on design specification;
- Build verification environments consisting of test benches for top/block level;
- Design self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques based on SystemVerilog and UVM methodology;
- Design verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models;
- Implement functional coverage and assertions using System Verilog;
- Develop test and functional coverage plans based on device specifications;
- Be responsible for analyzing and debugging simulation failures;
- Make regression simulation, analyzing functional coverage and performance results.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of studies;
- Fresh graduate with 1 or more years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of object-oriented verification languages, such as SystemVerilog, and UVM;
- Experience with Cadence, Synopsys, MentorGraphics tools, such as ModelSim, Xcelium, NCSim, VCS, vManager is an advantage;
- Strong debugging and scripting skills in TCL, Python, or Perl;
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, Italian is appreciated, German is a plus.
Please send us your CV in English.