Staff Digital System Architect (f/m/div)
Do you want to be part of the growth of our R&D Center in Padova? Are you fascinated by the future of mobility and want to play a key role in our at the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing Automotive world? Then, our team in Padova is waiting for you! Join us as a Staff Digital System Architect and don’t miss this opportunity to join Infineon’s success story.
As a Staff Digital System Architect, you will work closely with Project Managers and Concept Engineers to define the architecture and perform implementation of Power Management ICs for Automotive applications.
In your new role you will:
- Contribute to product feasibility studies and product architecture;
- Contribute to chip top-level concept partitioning and interfaces definition of digital and analog/mixed-signal blocks;
- Contribute to DFT concept and integration system architecture;
- Perform RTL design and design constraints providing documented compliance to performance and quality requirements;
- Support R2G flow and activities guaranteeing RTL code synthesis feasibility;
- Generate Design Documentation Reports and participate in Design Reviews;
- Drive risk assessment, risk management, and Design/Product FMEAs;
- Drive preparation of product-level verification and validation plans as well as work with Test Engineers in defining the product test plan;
- Execute product validation and debugging activities with Product, Quality, and Test Engineering up to production ramp-up;
- Contribute to Design Methodology improvements.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A master’s degree in electronic engineering or similar field of studies with specific knowledge of microelectronic devices and related digital circuit design;
- Solid experience in digital design implemented on sub-micron technologies;
- Solid experience with hardware description languages, such as SystemVerilog and VHDL;
- Good experience with standard design tools;
- Good/solid knowledge of Unix OS and scripting languages such as, Perl and Python;
- Fluency in English.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience with DFT;
- Knowledge of analog & mixed-signal IC architectures and integration requirements;
- Experience in complete RTL to GDS flow;
- Experience as a team lead or as a mentor;
- Knowledge of Requirements Management methodologies.
Please send us your CV in English.