Staff/Senior Staff Engineer - Chip Verification
Are you an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward? Your talent as a networker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people? At Infineon we have the size, the competence and the faith in innovation to shape the power semiconductor industry. Seize the chance to come on board and become part of our success story!
In your new role you will:
- Be part of the team to strive toward the realization of Automation and Digitization
- Develop and innovate methodology for SoC verification tasks/test pattern development and work closely with team members to review and understand the relevant functional and safety-related requirements.
- Work and align with different stakeholders to identify verification/test pattern gaps/improvement and contribute to define SOC verification strategies
- Understand, Implement, and Execute the verification plan by developingC/C++ test cases and System Verilog/UVM testbench components and by integrating 3rd part VIP components.
- Innovate or create methodologies for execution enhancements
For a more senior role, you will:
- Undertake a technical leadership role in driving innovation and efficiency improvements.
- Lead a team technically through exploring new environments and identifying potential enhancement areas through new methodology.
- Identify and setting mid/long term goals based on benchmarking against industry standards.
- Masters/Bachelor in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 5-12 years of relevant work experience.
- Understand the usage of tools like Xcelium, Spectre(X) and Simvision
- Strong foundational knowledge of digital/mixed-signal verification test benches.
- Strong coding and scripting skills in Python/Perl/TCL
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of System Verilog and UVM.
- Exposure to version-controlling (eg, Git/Bitbucket, Clearcase, CVS, SVN)and bug-management schemes
- Self-motivated, flexible and with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication with interpersonal skills and is a good team player who is able to work well with both internal and external partners.
- A candidate who has more relevant working experience will be considered for a more senior position.
- It is a plus to have hands-on experience in hardware-software debugging the system or application level and gate-level-simulations or portable stimulus e.g Perspec
- Understanding of UPF context of analog/transistor level is advantageous
- Experience in the automotive industry in Functional Safety ISO26262 and Cybersecurity ISO21434 are advantageous.