Student Job: Digital Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
Do you want to kick start your career at Infineon Technologies, working with a highly specialized team of engineers? If you have a strong interest in innovation and you want to become an experienced professional in the verification field, don’t miss this chance! Join us in Netanya as a Digital Verification Engineer working student and become part of our dynamic and multicultural company!
You are best equipped for this role if you:
- Are a Bachelor student in Electrical Engineering;
- Have basic knowledge of verification environments, such as System Verilog and UVM – a strong advantage;
- Experience developing UVM-based IP test benches would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the following scripting languages would be a plus: C/C++, Python and/or Perl;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Are fluent in English.
Please send us your CV in English so we can get to know you better. As a Digital Verification Engineer working student, you will have the chance to run verification tasks, working closely with your team members and other experienced colleagues.
In this new role, you will:
- Run verification tasks - Universal Verification Methodology (System Verilog/UVM);
- Proceed with the verification plan and set up verification metrics in digital and mixed-signal environments;
- Execute tests in these environments on RTL and gate level;
- Cooperate with more experienced colleagues, such as analog and digital designers and verification engineers.