Systems Engineer Automotive Communication Interfaces (f/m/div)
Are you up for a new challenge in the automotive industry? Do you strive for excellence while leading the way in your field of expertise? Join us in shaping the future of automotive technology as our new Systems Engineer! We are committed to developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, so come aboard and be part of the forefront of innovation. Our mission is to connect the outside world to our microcontroller products, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
As a Systems engineer for Automotive Communication Interfaces, you will:
- Define the architecture of Automotive communication interfaces like I3C, SPI, Flash-IF, Sensor-IF, In Car Network-IF;
- Transfer application requirements into architecture component requirements and define a component architecture out of it;
- Develop concepts for new microcontroller products based on application and system requirements;
- Ensure together with our SW team the consistency between HW and SW concept for automotive communication interfaces with respect to key applications such as modern zone controller and endpoint devices;
- Closely cooperate with technical marketing team, system architects, SW & HW development teams and other business lines within Infineon and drive active knowledge transfer;
- Ensure cost competitiveness and compatibility of the platform with respect to automotive quality, safety and security requirements;
- Transfer theoretical concept in a reference model for further development;
- Own and create technical documentation in order to provide the requested functional descriptions and documents to guarantee the ISO26262 compliance – Impart implementation knowhow to others.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in this field of work.
- Profound understanding of SoC architecture (e.g. Bus architecture, memory subsystem architecture) with focus on Communication interfaces I3C, SPI, Flash-IF, Sensor-IF, In Car Network-IF;
- Profound understanding of Communication Interfaces security with a focus on security communication protocol, access control methods or intrusion detection system (IDS) principles;
- Experience in requirements engineering including capture and trace activities;
- Experience with abstract system modelling down to HW level (system and sub-component level transaction granularity) in a Model-Based System Engineering Environment;
- Good understanding of embedded software and hardware engineering;
- Experience with system performance simulation and system architecture exploration;
- Embedded software programming knowledge and experience with software development flows;
- Familiar with the MathWorks toolset (MATLAB®, Simulink, SimulinkTest);
- Experience in programming / scripting, i.e Python, SystemC, Matlab;
- Knowledge in systems engineering for microcontroller products;
- Systems / high level software verification/validation experience;
- Logic Design RTL in ASIC or FPGA experience;
- Experience in Automotive Standards as ISO/SAE21434 and ISO26262.