Job DescriptionDevelops the logic design, register transfer level (RTL) coding, simulation, and provides DFT timing closure support as well as test content generation and delivery to manufacturing for various DFx content (including SCAN, MBIST, and BSCAN). Participates and collaborates in the definition of architecture and microarchitecture features of the block, subsystem, and SoC under DFT being designed (including TAP, SCAN, MBIST, BSCAN, proc monitors, in system test/BIST). Develops HVM content for rapid bring up and ramp to production on the automatic test equipment (ATE). Applies various strategies, tools, and methods to write and generate RTL and structural code to integrate DFT. Optimizes logic to qualify the design to meet power, performance, area, timing, testcoverage, DPM, and testtime/vectormemory reduction goals as well as design integrity for physical implementation. Reviews the verification plan and drives verification of the DFT design to achieve desired architecture and microarchitecture specifications. Ensures design features are verified correctly and resolves and implements corrective measures for failing RTL tests to ensure correctness of features. Integrates DFT blocks into functional IP and SoC and supports SoC customers to ensure highquality integration of the IP block. Collaborates with postsilicon and manufacturing team to verify the feature on silicon, support debug requirements, and document all learnings and improvements requirement in design and validation. Drives high test coverage through structural and specific IP tests to achieve the quality and DPM objectives of the product and develops HVM content for rapid bring up and production on the ATE.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of Experience in Unix/Linux and shell programming
- At least 2 years of Experience with DFT and knowledge
- Advanced English level
- Costa Rican unrestricted work permit.
- DFT Tools and Techniques
- Digital Design Fundamentals, Logic/RTL design
- Formal Equivalence Verification (FEV)
- MCO/Timing/Clock Exceptions, SoC Clocking
- Static Timing Analysis
- Test Content Development
- Experience in writing and producing SW code using TCL