GPU Hardware Engineer
In this position you will help us with the following responsibilities. The profile allows for specialization in one of more of the following three distinct areas:
1. Integration of IP subsystems to build complete GPU pipeline. Building capabilities to support automated construction of different model configurations and SKUs. Bring-up and delivery of targeted flavors of GPU verification models for simulation, emulation. Support GPU IP delivery across hardware (functional, performance, power), software, synthesis/layout and SoC teams.
2. Building testbench and associated verification components, scalable transactors for the GPU pipeline. Building industry protocol transactors for simulation/emulation. Developing UVM environments, global libraries to support the GPU IP/verification teams.
3. Building tools, flows and methodologies to support verification. Own. Maintain and build capabilities to manage continuous integration capabilities for Graphics IPs.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below:
1. Thoughtful and perceptive analytical skills
2. A genuine curiosity for understanding the system.
3. Be dedicated and committed to creative problem solving and getting things done.
4. Work well in a team environment
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Master's degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or bachelor's degree in the above-mentioned specializations with 1+ years of work experience in the field.
Your experience should be in the following areas:
1. Knowledge in Logic Design, Architecture
2. Knowledge in logic verification
3. Knowledge of System Verilog
4. Experience work in UNIX and Windows OS environments
Advanced to Intermediate English level
1. Experience with Industry tools for Simulation, Coverage, Debug etc.
2. Experience with Scripting (Python, Ruby, PERL).
3. Experience in using emulators/FPGA to do pre-silicon validation.
4. Working knowledge of SV assertions, coverage point coding.
5. Familiarity with the ASIC design flow and working knowledge of 3D Graphics