Don't forget to mention FPGAjobs in your application. We are a small team, and these mentions are a huge help to us!
Responsibilities for logic design engineer
- Developing functional block/unit RTL for architectural features and optimizing for power, area, and timing
- Develop and recommend better design methods/practices to enable better synthesis convergence
- Perform all aspects of design flow from logic synthesis, power, timing, quality checks
- Familiar with all design FE tools like CDC, LINT etc'
- Will be doing RTL coding using Verilog
- Translating data sheet information into working Verilog
- You will support and provide maintenance of existing Verilog code
- You will need to adjust existing Verilog code to new functionality
- You will take ownership on all project steps, from Arch --> production.
Qualifications for logic design engineer
- At least 8 years of experience in ASIC design or verification - MUST!
- Design Experience with logic FE tools
- Physical Design knowledge or experience is very helpful
- Design Experience with Static Timing Analysis is a PLUS
- Prefer experience with hands-on implementation of advanced-process high-speed chips
- Digital IC design (RTL, gates)
- Proficiency in Perl, Tcl, is PLUS
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to deliver purposeful computing experiences that unlock people's potential - allowing each person use our products to focus, create and connect in ways that matter most to them. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.