Senior SOC Verification Engineer
Intel NEX Cloud Networking Group (NCNG) delivers best-in-class Ethernet products and is part of the NEX Group which is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing-devices. NCNG's compelling Ethernet products move the world's data and are the foundations of cloud service and telecommunications data centers. We are a team of problem solvers, experimenters, and innovators who are dedicated to designing the network technologies that currently lead and continue to transform datacenter ecosystems. As a world-class organization, we're looking for outstanding talent to accelerate our growth during an exciting time in Ethernet networking marketing technology. If you're ready to be a part of this journey, then we want to hear from you!
As a SOC Verification Engineer, you will build efficient and effective constrained random verification environments that thoroughly exercise complex IP blocks. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of verification from planning to test execution, including collecting and closing coverage. You will conduct, participate in test plan and test reviews, develop verification components and tests, and triage failures.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or in a related field of study
- 6+ years of experience in logic design verification with various tools and methodologies including System Verilog, Perl, OVM/UVM, logic simulators, and coverage tools
- 3+ years of experience in Pre-Silicon validation
- Experience with Pre-Silicon simulation tool flows such as Synopsys VCS Verdi and DVE
- Experience in Specman or UVM for developing verification test benches and constrained random verification.
- Post Graduate degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or in a related field of study
- Experience with PCIe, Power Management, Ethernet, PHY, and Processors
Inside this Business GroupThe Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Other LocationsUS, Folsom
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $144,501.00-$217,311.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience