Senior FPGA Design Engineer - Remote Position!
KAYA Instruments is a leading global provider of high-speed cameras, ruggedized cameras, acquisition systems, and video interfaces. Founded in 2008 by vision industry professionals Michael Yampolsky and Serge Karabchevsky, the company has been serving a global audience in various markets for over 10 years with proprietary products and vision system solutions.
We believe in providing our customers with incredible high-end products at a reasonable price. To achieve this goal, our products are designed and manufactured internally by experienced engineers and producers. Our professional technical staff supports the process to ensure the best possible quality and speed. Most of our systems are field-customizable, making them compatible with changing needs. We integrate sophisticated software tools, a rich graphical user interface (GUI), and a featured software development kit (SDK) with industry-leading cameras and acquisition systems.
Job Description and Qualifications
We are seeking an experienced FPGA Design Engineer to help with our image processing hardware platforms. An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Experience in FPGA (mandatory)
- Experience in embedded SW (preferred)
- Remote/WFH/Part time options
- Company employee or freelancer (Full Turn-key)
- Verilog HDL coding (preferred) or VHDL
- Experience with digital design tools and simulators
- Experience with high speed interfaces
- Working knowledge of internal logic analyzer (ILA/chipscope/signaltap)
- Familiarity with static timing analysis tools and timing closure
- Experience with clock domain crossing techniques
- Experience with designer-level test bench (VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog)
Please send applications via email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!