Digital Design Engineer (f/m/div)*
Do you want to be part of a team where you will be able to challenge yourself? Do you want to develop your career and gain experience in Digital Design? Then, join our amazing team in Padova as a Digital Design Engineer for Infineon’s Automotive division and be part of the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing world of automotive!
In this role, you will be part of the Digital Design team that is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing digital designs for Power Management ICs, while performing quality control and taking care of the documentation of the designs.
In your new role you will:
- Perform RTL design and design constraints providing documented compliance to performance and quality requirements;
- Assist R2G flow and activities guaranteeing RTL code synthesis feasibility;
- Contribute to product feasibility studies and product architecture;
- Contribute to top-level concept partitioning, interfaces definition of digital and analog/mixed-signal blocks, DFT;
- Generate Design Documentation Reports and participate in Design Reviews;
- Support risk assessment, risk management, and Design/Product FMEAs;
- Support preparation of product-level verification and validation plans as well as work with Test Engineers in defining the product test plan;
- Assist product validation and debugging activities working with Product, Quality, and Test Engineering up to production ramp-up.
Please note that we offer an external temporary contract of 1 year with potential renewal or future conversion into a permanent one directly with Infineon.
High-quality standards are part of your daily life as you are a result-oriented person. You are a problem solver with great analytical skills. You are a team player who is able to collaborate and share your ideas with others. Furthermore, you are an excellent communicator who is able to report progress and issues efficiently.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar fields of studies with specific knowledge of microelectronic devices and related digital circuit design;
- Familiarity with common design tools;
- Knowledge of hardware description languages, such as SystemVerilog and VHDL;
- Knowledge of Unix OS and scripting languages, such as Perl or Python is a plus;
- Experience in complete RTL to GDS flow, and UVM methodology knowledge is nice to have;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
Please send us your CV in English.