Embedded Applications Engineer
Penang, 07, MYApply Now!
Job DescriptionWe are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be on the cutting edge of technology, interact with customers closely and contribute to Intel PSG's technology leadership in FPGA-related markets. The primary role of this position is the technical support of Intel PSG's Embedded SoC, NIOS V for Intel FPGA products, which includes future products. This position engages early access customers at the system specification and requirement level to provide detailed SW and HW design recommendations for the implementation steps. 1. Evangelizes and articulates Intel PSG solutions through technical support, seminars, presentations, and demonstrations. As needed, conduct internal and external training, and establish technical cooperation with external partners in the industry. 2. Led the team on research, evaluation, analysis, and develop reference designs or proof-of-concept demos and Embedded Solutions to articulate Intel FPGA advantages and present Intel FPGA solutions for FPGA SOC products. 3. Works closely with Intel FPGS sales and FAEs to expand design wins for future products. 4. Builds deep relationships with customers' key technical stakeholders and serves as a Trusted Adviser on key customer projects. 5. Provides customer technical requirement/feedback to Intel PSG segment marketing and product marketing and planning teams and collaborates with factory experts, field support, and 3rd parties to integrate and deploy system-level solutions, including both software and hardware. Lead on embedded customer experience requirements. 6. As a member of a highly seasoned Apps Engineering team, the successful candidate will lead a Centre of Excellence and will work closely with several research and development teams, internal application design teams, and Tier 1 customers to improve the overall solution and roadmap definition.
1. Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 13 years of relevant experience.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
3. Independent with good and systematic debugging skills.
1. Knowledge in Verilog, VHDL, C programming, Assembly language, scripting, board-level debugging, or schematic review.
2. Proven hands-on experience with embedded software, including boot software (Uboot and UEFI) and Linux driver and application development.