Highspeed Communication IPs Senior Design Engineer
Penang, 07, MYApply Now!
Join the next bandwagon of technology revolution at Intel as part of the worldwide Programmable Solutions Group, PSG.
From the IoT to the data center, the Programmable IP Engineering within PSG offers a broad portfolio of programmable logic solutions that allow customers to solve a wide variety of system-level challenges.
1) Be part of a talented Highspeed Communication IPs (Serial Lite4, Interlaken etc) design team.
2) Be at the forefront of innovation by working on leading edge technology to design Intel next generation FPGA Communication IPs.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Communication IP Design Engineer, your role and responsibility include but not limited:
- Participate in micro-architecture specifications development for IPs
- Performs logic design, RTL coding, develop simulation testbenches and subsystems designs.
- Integration of Core IP, subsystem design and simulation testbenches into Intel FPGA Software Development Tools, Quartus II.
- The work also includes development of Reference Design that demonstrate IP capability out-of-the box from Quartus II Software.
This role requires excellent communication and leadership skills and a proven ability to work with challenging schedules.
Join our team of innovators to push the boundaries of what's possible and move into the future.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in EE, CE or CS, or equivalent, with more than 5 years of digital design experience.
- Familiarity or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL is required.
- Familiarity or experience with RTL verification and timing analysis/closure on Linux/UNIX platforms is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Serial Lite, Interlaken, JESD IP and other high speed serial system interfaces (such as Ethernet, PCIE etc) is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Perl, C++, Java and shell scripts is a plus.
- Strong skills in communication, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset