Senior Pre-Si Verification Engineer
Haifa, , ILApply Now!
Intel Ethernet Products Group (NCNG - NEX Cloud Networking Group ) delivers best-in-class Ethernet products and is part of the Connectivity Group which is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing-devices. NCNG's compelling Ethernet products move the world's data and are the foundations of cloud service and telecommunications data centers.
The Networking Silicon Engineering Group is looking for senior Pre Silicon Verification Engineers to join our growing team of talents and take part in developing state-of-the-art IPU(Infrastructure Processing Unit).
You will be working with the latest silicon technologies and processes to build the most advanced large-scale networking complex designs.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in chip verification from block-level to full-chip.
- Creating and optimizing the complex validation environment and generating focused and random test cases, analysing coverage and debugging failure cases
- Expertise in vertical and horizontal reuse of verification components
- Proficiency in SystemVerilog UVM
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
In addition to the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Great interpersonal skills, and ability to inclusively collaborate with others in group and outside the group
- Willingness to work closely with various chip design disciplines and cross site teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, self-directed and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Proven technical leadership, including: mentoring others, driving methodologies – Advantage