Senior Verification Engineer
Arm is establishing a team to develop best-in-class silicon demonstrators based on Arm’s IP compute sub-system solutions targeting premium mobile, infrastructure and automotive markets. Using the latest nodes (e.g. 3nm) and new SoC 3D packaging developments, Arm’s ambition is to demonstrate industry best-in-class performance by architecting, designing, implementing, and fabricating cutting edge silicon test chips. This is an exciting and unique initiative, where we are bringing in innovative talent and expertise from across the semiconductor industry to drive how the next generation of leading compute on Arm devices are built across the industry, opening up significant potential for the future.
Would you like to play a key role in defining the solution growth story in Arm?
Systems Solution team’s mission is to enable our partners by delivering a secure, performant, reliable hardware and software that are easy to use. Verification engineers will join a highly focused group where you will help verify our next generation compute solutions using innovative technologies, methodologies and tools.
- As a verification engineer with a knowledge of subsystems and SoCs, you will make valuable contributions to a team tasked with verifying functional correctness of the design under test.
- Key responsibilities will include building functional verification strategies, writing test plans, defining test methodologies, improving the verification methodologies, completing functional verification to the required quality levels and schedules.
- Working with project management on planning tasks, setting schedules, quality checkpoints, engineer will be fully responsible for the area of verification.
- Will collaborate with engineers from architecture, design, verification, implementation, modelling, performance analysis, silicon validation, FPGA and board development.
- Senior engineers are also encouraged to support junior members.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Worked on embedded C based SoC verification environments
- Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. (SystemVerilog), shell programming/scripting (e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python etc.)
- Experienced in one or more of various verification methodologies – UVM/OVM/eRM, formal, low power, emulation
- Exposure to all stages of verification: requirements collection, creation of verification methodology plans, testplans, testbench implementation, Testcases development, coverage closure, documentation and support
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Arm system architectures
'Nice to Have' :
- You possess the knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Practical experience of working on Processor based system design
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated and innovative engineers. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm’s Sophia Antipolis design centre is located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, at the heart of Europe’s largest and most dynamic technology park. Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this outstanding design centre has delivered leading products from the Arm’s Cortex (TM) processor family.
ARM® is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and embedded devices!
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.