Staff Verification Engineer
As a Staff Verification Engineer, you will be a senior verification engineer in the Arm GPU Hardware Verification group in Ra’anana Israel.
Arm’s GPU Verification Team is responsible for developing the Mali™ range of graphics processors. Mali™ is the most sold GPU in the world, and the diverse, highly motivated, and creative engineers of the GPU team are dreaming up improvements and technology that will make it even better.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Planning, defining, and writing Verification methods, plans and test-plans.
- Ownership of verification environment blocks including planning, implementing, testing and debugging.
- Working closely with the Product, Architecture and Design teams to deliver the product.
- Taking part in the day-to-day verification team tasks (System Verilog UVM).
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Software Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in HW Verification developing methodologies and implementation.
- Experience and understanding of Random Verification concepts, methodologies, and Environments
- Wide knowledge of Coverage driven verification techniques
- Experience in System Verilog and System Verilog UVM.
- Verilog development of agents and test-benches
- Experience in Unix environment including scripting (Python, Perl) and continuous integration (CI) techniques.
- Excellent system view capabilities and debug skills.
- Creative, dynamic thinker and problem solver, open minded with strong analytical skills.
- Fast starter of new technologies and standards.
- Versatile and ready to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Teammate with multi-tasking ability and good social skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience with ARM processors or with graphic processors units.
- Knowledge of Design for verification techniques.
- Logic Design experience – advantage
- Verification team leading – advantage
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
Arm is proud to have a set of behaviors that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These are embedded in all our roles and applicants are encouraged to evidence their attitudes/behaviors as part of the application process:
- Operates effectively and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with others
- Builds strong and lasting relationships based on mutual trust
- Actively seeks out and encourages alternative viewpoints and ideas
- Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward
- Demonstrates a positive approach gaining insight from team experiences and is receptive to feedback
- Is passionate about the success of others and actively provides support for their development
- Listens and explores alternative perspectives before carefully shaping work that will deliver impactful results
- Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues
- Demonstrates a conducive, can-do approach.
- Thinks and acts in the best interests of our customers and partners
- Strives to achieve the best outcomes for Arm and our customers
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly skilled engineers. By enabling a vibrant, diverse, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their outstanding contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We craft scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
We have a friendly and high-performance working environment, where Arm offers a competitive benefits package in Israel.