System Validation Engineer
Penang, 07, MY
- Develop new device electrical validation strategies, plans and schedules by integrating different requirement from various engineering and business departments.
- Perform electrical validation bench measurements for high-speed FPGA/PLD devices using state-of-the-art characterization equipment: high bandwidth oscilloscope, high frequency pulse/signal generator, programmable power supply, digital multimeter, etc.
- Analyze test measurement result and perform systemic debug on issue discovered in validation.
- Drive exploration of IP validation methodology, platform and infrastructure enablement to improve process and throughput
- BSEE/MSEE or equivalent
- Good knowledge in IC validation methodologies and experience in conducting test and measurements for various IC timing/frequency/current/voltage parameters
- Good knowledge in FPGA architecture is an added advantage
- Experience in developing programming languages such as Python, C-programming, TCL, VBA/VHDL, RTL
- Experience in handling various high speed test and measurement equipment such as high bandwidth real time/sampling oscilloscope, high frequency pulse/signal, power supply is an added advantage
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.