Do Something Wonderful!
The world is transforming - and so is Intel. Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world. With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings. We work every single day to design and manufacture silicon products that empower people’s digital lives. Come join us and do something wonderful!
Who We Are
The Memory IP Group (MIP) within the Client Engineering Group (CEG) is looking for a DFX Micro-Architect/Designer to work on DDR/LPDDR Hard IP's. In this role you will work with an experienced Mixed Signal design team to develop DFX solutions for DDR/LPDDR PHY designs going into CPU and Networking products. You will be responsible for DFX features from product definition through design, synthesis, hardening, post-silicon enabling and High-Volume Manufacturing (HVM)
Who You Are
Responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Work with Logic and Analog Architects to define HAS (High Level Architecture Spec) and MAS (Micro-Architecture Spec).
- Defining DFX solutions for standard industry IP features (TAP, Boundary Scan, mbist, Scan etc.) and custom logic solutions to support debug and coverage of analog building blocks.
- Working with multiple disciplines (Logic, Validation, Circuits, Structural Design, HVM) to define and debug DFX solutions to meet IP and SOC needs.
- Contributing to specifications at multiple levels, including the HAS (High Level Architecture Spec) and MAS (Micro-Architecture Spec)
- Implementing DFX features in RTL/System Verilog
- Working with pre-Silicon Validation team to ensure full validation of DFX features
- Working with Structural Design team to synthesize and close timings for DFX features.
- Working with Post-Si PDE to enable DFX features, assist in debug, and drive definition of tests to address yield issues.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with 6+ years of industry experience OR Master's Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with 4+ years of industry experience.
Experience should be concentrated in the following areas:
- Experience with Industry Standard DFX IP features/specifications (TAP, Boundary Scan, mbist, Scan etc.)
- Experience with logic QA tools (Lint, CDC, Spyglass)
- Experience with PHY IP design, verification, and SOC Integration on multiple products
- Experience with structural design flows including Synthesis, Floor planning, and Speed path analysis
- Experience with enabling and debugging Post-Silicon content for HVM
- Experience with analog and IO design concepts
- Experience with Mixed Signal Validation
- Experience with High Volume Manufacturing requirements and Test development
- Familiarity with DDR/LPDDR technologies
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Other LocationsUS, OR, Hillsboro; US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $144,501.00-$217,311.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience